Article 1 (Definitions)
"User" means a person who has completed user registration in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 1.
"Issuing User" means a user who issues career certification tokens to registered users through the Service.
"Registered User" means a user who receives career certification tokens from an Issuing User through the Service.
A "career certification token" refers to an NFT (Non-Fungible Token) or a certificate in the form of Verifiable Credential (VC) issued by the Issuing User through the issuance address to verify certain factual information, such as the career history, educational background, and other relevant information of the Registered User. However, in the case of this Service, a Soul Bound Token (SBT), which has a non-transferable nature and is recorded on the blockchain using blockchain technology, is issued as a Career certification token. The term "SBT" is also included in the definition of the Career certification token.
"Issuance address" means the wallet address used by the Issuing User to issue career certification tokens in accordance with the provisions of Article 5, Paragraph 1.
"Receiving address" means the wallet address used by the Registered User to receive career certification tokens in accordance with the provisions of Article 5, Paragraph 2.
The "NFT recording information" refers to all or part of the information recorded on an NFT issued as a career certification token, including:
1) Start and end dates of Registered User's work period in the Issuing User's work environment;
2) Role and position of Registered User in the Issuing User's work environment;
3) Images such as the corporate logo of the Issuing User displayed on the issued NFT.
4) Other information specified by us in addition to the preceding items.
VC recording information" means all or part of the following information recorded on a VC issued as a career certification token, including:
1) Educational information;
2) Academic and study information at universities and other educational institutions;
3) Information on the Registered User's work in the Issuing User's work environment, including:
1.Issuing User's trade name and other corporate information;
2.Start and end dates of work period;
3.Type of employment;
5.Role and position;
7.Responsibilities of the job;
4) Any other information specified by us.
Article 2 (Application, etc.)
The purpose of these Terms is to define the rights and obligations between us and the User regarding the use of the Service, and they apply to all aspects of the relationship between us and the User regarding the use of the Service.
The "Specific Rules, etc." (hereinafter referred to as the "Specific Rules") regarding the Service that we periodically post on our website (including but not limited to URL: https://sakazuki.xyz, and any subsequent URLs related to the Service) constitute a part of these Terms. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and the Specific Rules, the provisions of the Specific Rules shall take precedence and apply.
Article 3 (User Registration, etc.)
If the User Applicant falls under or is likely to fall under any of the following items, we may refuse to register them as a User without prior notice or demand, and we are not obligated to disclose the reason for the refusal:
1) If there is any false information, inaccuracies, or omissions in all or part of the registration information provided to us (including providing a receiving address as a wallet address without having the authority to manage it).
2) If the Issuing User or any of its officers (including employees, directors, executives, or equivalent personnel) are deemed to be affiliated with anti-social forces (including organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, those who have been members of organized crime groups within five years, quasi-members of organized crime groups, companies or groups related to organized crime, political racketeers, those who engage in social movement or political activity extortion, special intelligence violent groups, right-wing groups, and other similar anti-social forces), or if they have any involvement or association with anti-social forces through funding or other activities that support, operate, or manage anti-social forces, etc.
3) If a person has received measures as described in Article 10, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph (b) of these Terms in the past, such as having their user registration rejected, account suspended or canceled, or has violated contracts or agreements with us in relation to this Service or any other services provided by us, then they will not be eligible to use the Service.
4) If the person is engaged in a business that competes or may compete with this Service or any other business operated by us.
5) If the applicant for the Service is a minor, an adult ward, a person under guardianship or assistance, and has not obtained the consent of their legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
6) If the User registers without following the designated procedure set by us.
7) If the User does not meet the User registration requirements separately established by us.
8) If the User uses the Service for illegal or unreasonable purposes, or if the User's use of the Service may harm our social reputation.
9) If there are other circumstances in which it is considered unsuitable for us to allow the User to use the Service.
If there are any errors or changes in their registration information, Users must notify us and make the necessary corrections or changes on this website using the method specified by us.
We will provide the registration information of the Issuing User to a cryptocurrency exchange that we select and receive an Issuing Address to be used by the Issuing User for the Service. The Issuing User shall receive the Issuing Address, private key, seed phrase, and other information necessary to manage and dispose of the wallet from the cryptocurrency exchange using the method specified by us.
Article 4 (Management of Accounts, etc.)
Users are solely responsible for securely managing and storing their ID, password, and other account-related information, as well as the private key of their Issuing Address or Receiving Address, and shall take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized use by third parties
Users must not lend, share, transfer, change the name of, or allow third parties to use their account, Issuing Address, or Receiving Address.
If a user's ID and password match, we may assume that the user used the Service. The same applies if the private key of the Issuing Address or Receiving Address matches.
If a user's account, Issuing Address, or Receiving Address is illegally accessed or used by an unauthorized third party, the user must promptly notify us and comply with our instructions for further action.
Article 5 (Issuance and Receipt of Tokens)
The Issuing User can issue a job history certificate token with records of job history and VC record to a registered user through this Service using the Issuing Address, in accordance with the method specified by us.
If a registered user has not provided a Receiving Address as registration information, the Issuing User must receive the submission of a Receiving Address from the registered user before issuing a job history certificate token or a VC record certificate token in accordance with the preceding paragraph and provide such Receiving Address to us according to the method specified by us.
When a job history certificate token is issued according to paragraph 1, it will be sent to the registered user's Receiving Address with respect to the job history certificate token.
If a job history certificate token is issued according to paragraph 1 and sent to the Receiving Address, the registered user will have the authority to manage and dispose of the job history certificate token thereafter (This includes situations where the Service ends in accordance with the provision of Paragraph 2 of Article 8 or this agreement is terminated in accordance with the provision of Subparagraph (a) of Paragraph 1 of Article 10, and where the user's account is suspended indefinitely.), and the registered user shall manage the job history certificate token at their own responsibility.
Users must acknowledge and agree in advance to the following items:
1) NFTs and VCs have the inherent nature of not being transferable to third parties.
2) NFT and VC, as well as their corresponding NFT record information and VC record information, are recorded on the blockchain after issuance and cannot be deleted.
3) Even if this agreement is terminated, the job history certificate token issued and the NFT record information or VC record information related to the job history certificate token will not be extinguished or deleted.
When issuing a job history certificate token pursuant to Paragraph 1, the Issuing User is responsible for entering the NFT record information or VC record information for the relevant job history certificate token and for other procedures related to the issuance of the token, and the Company shall ensure the accuracy of the content of such information as well as the compliance with laws and regulations (laws and regulations, notices and notices from supervisory authorities, self-regulatory rules, etc.). The same shall apply hereinafter), as well as the accuracy of the content of such information. The same shall apply hereinafter). The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the content of such information, nor its conformity to laws and regulations (laws and regulations, notices and notices of regulatory authorities, self-regulatory regulations, etc.; hereinafter the same shall apply) and contracts and other agreements to which the Company, Issuing User or Registered User is a party (hereinafter "legal conformity"). (hereinafter referred to as "Conformity with Laws and Regulations, etc."). In the event that any such information is found to be false, erroneous, or non-compliant, the Issuing User of the relevant employment verification token may correct such falsehoods, errors, or non-compliance or take any other necessary action as determined by the Company. The Registered User of the Proof of Employment Token shall request the Issuing User of the Proof of Employment Token to take such action, and we will not take any action to correct the falsehood, error, or legal conformity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you arising from or in connection with such falsehoods, errors, lack of legal compliance, or other deficiencies, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on our part.
Article 6 (Service Charges, etc.)
Users may use this Service free of charge.
We will bear the gas fees (referring to the usage fees for the blockchain network) that occur when issuing job history certificate tokens pursuant to paragraph 1 of the preceding article, sending job history certificate tokens pursuant to paragraph 2 of the preceding article, or using the blockchain network through this Service.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Information)
We may disclose or provide NFT record information and VC record information (including those processed statistically to the extent that individuals cannot be identified) to third parties such as companies that registered users wish to work for, job placement agents, part-time job providers, and others in accordance with the method specified by us.
We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by users arising from or related to the disclosure in the preceding paragraph (including situations where the information in the preceding paragraph is considered disadvantageous to registered users in job hunting, job-changing activities, or part-time work, but not limited to), except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
Article 8 (Modification, Suspension, Interruption, or Termination of the Service)
In the event that any of the following circumstances arise, we may modify, amend, or add to all or part of the content of this Service (hereinafter referred to as "modification, etc." in this Article), or temporarily suspend or interrupt all or part of the provision of this Service:
1) If new features are added to the Service or changes are made to existing features, or if existing features or screen layouts are suspended, privatized, or deleted.
2) In the event of conducting inspections or maintenance work on the hardware, software, communication equipment, or other related equipment or systems related to the Service.
3) If the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to computer or communication line failures, user errors, excessive access concentration, unauthorized access, hacking, or other unforeseeable factors, the Company may suspend or interrupt the Service.
4) If there are security issues related to the Service.
5) In the event of a natural disaster, war, potential for war, blockade, trade suspension, revolution, riot, epidemic or other infectious disease, destruction or damage to goods or facilities, fire, typhoon, earthquake, flood, or any other force majeure event (hereinafter referred to as "Force Majeure").
6) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes difficult to continue due to legal measures or actions based on them, the establishment of new laws or self-regulatory rules applicable to the Service, or actions based on them.
7) In the event that changes to the Service are necessary due to other circumstances similar to those described above.
The Company may, at its discretion, modify or terminate all or part of the content of the Service due to circumstances beyond its control or for other reasons related to the Company, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
If the Company takes any of the measures described in the preceding paragraphs, it shall notify users thereof. The Company shall give advance notice of such measures if they are expected to significantly impact the users or if deemed necessary by the Company, but such notice may not be possible in emergency situations.
The Company will notify users of any changes in accordance with the preceding paragraph by posting details and timing of the changes on this website.
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by users as a result of the measures described in paragraphs 1 or 2, except in cases where the damages are caused by the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
If the Service is terminated in accordance with paragraph 2, users will no longer be able to modify employment history verification token NFT record information or VC record information through the Service, and will not be able to view VC record information. However, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of or in relation to these changes, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 9 (Prohibited Acts, etc.)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service, whether on their own behalf or on behalf of a third party:
1) Acts that violate or may violate this Agreement or laws and regulations;
2) Acts that assist or encourage the acts described in the preceding item;
3) Acts that violate or may violate public order and morals;
4) Acts of providing false registration information to the Company (including providing a wallet address for a receiving address that the user does not have management or disposal authority over);
5) Acts of using the Service by minors without obtaining the consent of their legal representatives.
6) Acts of providing benefits to anti-social forces (organized crime groups, gang members, persons who have not passed five years since ceasing to be gang members, quasi-members of organized crime groups, companies or groups related to organized crime, extortionists, social movement or political activity bouncers, special intelligence violent groups, right-wing groups, and other similar anti-social forces or persons. The same applies hereinafter.) or engaging in acts related to anti-social forces.
7) Acts of infringing or likely to infringe upon the Company's or third parties' intellectual property rights (copyright, patent, utility model, design, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, including the right to acquire those rights or to file registration or other applications for those rights, and so on), portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, property, and other rights or interests (hereinafter collectively referred to as "intellectual property rights, etc.") or acts of infringement or likely to infringe upon them.
8) Acts of harassment, defamation, or other similar acts against the Company or third parties.
9) Acts of using the Service by impersonating other users or third parties.
10) Acts of infringing upon the rights or interests of the Company or third parties other than those described in the preceding items.
11) Acts of using the Service for illegal or unjustifiable purposes or in a manner that may lower or degrade the Company's social evaluation.
12) Acts of using the Service or accessing the Service through information collection bots, robots, scrapers, or other automated means or registering information such as information collection, input, or other information in any way.
13) Acts of tampering with or deleting information relating to the Company or other users or information posted on this website.
14) Acts of uploading or making available on the Service or sending to or receiving by the Company or third parties information that falls under any of the following or that the Company determines to fall under any of the following:
1.Information containing expressions that defame the reputation or credibility of the Company or third parties.
2.Information containing violent or brutal expressions.
3.Information containing obscene expressions.
4.Information containing expressions that promote discrimination.
5.Information containing expressions that promote suicide, self-harm, or inappropriate drug use.
6.Information containing illegal solicitation, advertising, or other similar content.
7.Information containing expressions that cause discomfort to others.
8.Personal information or other information obtained, uploaded to the Service, or sent to the Company or third parties without legal and legitimate rights or permissions.
9.Information obtained by illegal means.
10.Information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
15) Acts of modifying, deleting, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering programs related to the Service or this website, or acts of using network monitoring or detection software to determine the site architecture of the Company's site.
16) Acts of disrupting or impairing the consistency or security of the system of the Service or attempting to decipher communication to or from the server executing the Service.
17) Acts of overloading the network or system of the Service, or engaging in unauthorized access or other acts similar to them.
18) Acts of providing services or products similar or competitive to the Service, using the Service for the preparation of such acts, or using the Service for purposes other than the intended purposes of the Service.
19) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company, for which the user is notified in advance of a reasonable period and requested to resolve.
All disputes arising from a user's violation of the provisions in the preceding paragraph and engaging in prohibited acts shall be resolved at the user's expense and responsibility. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such disputes unless it has acted with intentional or gross negligence.
Article 10 (Definitions)
If a user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, terminate the user's account, delete some or all of their use of the Service, or temporarily or permanently suspend their account by notifying the user. However, in the case of reasons 1 or 2, except when the Company determines that it is a serious violation based on the specific facts and circumstances, the Company shall provide prior notice to the user and only terminate the contract if the user fails to correct the violation within a reasonable period of time:
2) In the event of engaging in any of the prohibited acts set forth in Article 9, paragraph 1;
3) In the event of no response for 30 days or more to inquiries or other contacts requesting a response from the Company;
4) In the event of the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or other similar procedures;
5) In the event of payment suspension or insolvency, dishonor of a bill, suspension of transactions by a bill exchange, suspension of transactions by a bank, or suspension of transactions by the Japan Electronic Commercial Debt Network or other electronic commercial debt recording institutions;
6) In the event of the commencement of provisional seizure, seizure, provisional disposition, or auction proceedings, or if preservation seizure has been carried out due to non-payment of public dues;
7) In the event of the discontinuation of business, dissolution, or other suspension of business activities;
8) In the event that the user's whereabouts become unknown due to reasons attributable to the user;
9) In the event of the death of an individual user.
If we follow the provisions of the preceding paragraph and delete a user's account, or temporarily or permanently suspend a user's account in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we may disclose the user's issued address or receiving address through this website.
Article 11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All intellectual property rights related to the content provided by the Company to the users or provided by the users to the Company in connection with this Service and this Agreement shall be reserved by the Company or the users, and no transfer or licensing of intellectual property rights shall be implied.
Article 12 (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces, etc.)
The user (including officers of corporations and other organizations who execute business or who are directors, executive officers or those who are equivalent to them) must declare that they do not belong to any anti-social forces or similar organizations, and must guarantee that they will not become involved with such forces or organizations in the future.
The user must also ensure that they and any third parties do not engage in the following activities:
1) Making violent demands;
2) Making unjustified demands beyond legal responsibility;
3) Using threats or violence;
4) Spreading rumors, using deception, or exerting influence to defame the Company or interfere with its operations;
5) Engaging in activities related to anti-social forces or similar organizations, regardless of the method or manner.
If it is discovered that a user belongs to anti-social forces or any similar organizations, the Company may immediately terminate this Agreement for the future by notifying the user.
The Company shall not be liable for compensating any damages incurred by the user as a result of the termination under the preceding paragraph.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
Unless otherwise expressly stated by the Company, the Company does not guarantee that this Service will meet the user's specific purposes, possess the functionality, commercial value, accuracy, usefulness, completeness, or comply with applicable laws and regulations when used by the user, or that it can be used continuously without security defects, errors, bugs, or other issues, or that it does not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights.
The Company does not guarantee that registration, permission, licensing, or notification is not required for the provision or use of this Service under the Fund Settlement Act, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, or other laws and regulations.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user, even if laws, regulations, or guidelines related to tokens issued using blockchain technology, cryptocurrency (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 5 of the Act on Settlement of Funds), non-fungible tokens (NFT, abbreviated as Non-Fungible Token which refers to a non-fungible token issued on the blockchain using blockchain technology. ), or other blockchain technology are enacted or amended.
Except as required by law or expressly stated by the Company, the Company has no obligation to store any registration information or any other information provided by the user. The user shall be responsible for storing this information at their own risk.
The Company does not guarantee the compliance of external services that cooperate with this Service with laws and regulations.
Regarding disputes arising between users or third parties in connection with this Service or this website, users shall resolve such disputes at their own risk. The Company will strive to resolve such disputes in a neutral position, but it has no legal obligation to do so. If the Company deems it necessary to ensure the integrity of this Service by resolving such disputes, it may verify the facts with the users involved in such disputes, and such users shall cooperate with the Company's fact-finding efforts.
Users are responsible for paying all taxes and fees imposed on them through this Service, and the Company is not obliged to confirm the type or amount of such taxes and fees.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user, regardless of whether it is due to non-performance of obligations, tort, or other reasons, in the following cases:
1) Damages caused by force majeure
2) Damages caused by or related to defects or insufficient performance of the blockchain network or internet connection service used for using this Service
3) In the event of damages caused by the intrusion of computer viruses into the equipment used to provide this Service, the damages caused when the virus pattern, virus definition file, or other similar information was not provided to the virus protection software introduced by the Company
4) Damages caused by unauthorized access to the equipment used to provide this Service by third parties or interception on communication routes, which is difficult to prevent even with the care of a diligent manager
5) Damages caused by the right holder or user's failure to comply with the procedures or security measures established by the Company
6) Damages caused by the software (including OS, middleware, and DMBS), hardware, or database provided by third parties used in the equipment used to provide this Service.
7) Damages caused by defects in the telecommunication services provided by telecommunication service providers.
8) Damages caused by searches, seizures, verifications, or other compulsory measures based on the Code of Criminal Procedure, the Act on Wiretapping for Criminal Investigation, or other laws and regulations.
9) Damages caused by the establishment, amendment, or interpretation changes in laws and regulations, including cases where the effect is retroactive.
10) Damages caused by third-party websites or NFTs or services, regardless of whether they are linked to this website.
11) In addition to the above, damages caused by reasons not attributable to the Company's fault.
Despite the provisions set forth in these Terms of Service, in the event that the Company assumes any responsibility towards the user due to any reason, the extent of such responsibility shall be limited to the range of damages that normally and directly occur, and the Company shall not be held liable for consequential damages, indirect damages, special damages, damages related to future losses and lost profits. However, this limitation of liability shall not apply to damages caused by the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
Article 14 (Handling of Personal Information)
The Company may use and disclose information and data provided by users to the Company in an anonymous statistical form at its discretion, and users agree to this in advance.
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
Users shall maintain the confidentiality of all information designated as confidential by the Company in relation to this Service, these Terms of Service, or this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Confidential Information").
Users may only use Confidential Information for the purpose of using this Service or fulfilling their obligations under this User Agreement and shall not disclose, leak, or publish it to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (User and Company's Liability for Damages)
If a user violates these Terms of Service or causes damage or loss to the Company or a third party based on intentional or grossly negligent acts related to this Service, the user shall compensate the full amount of such damage or loss (including reasonable attorney's fees).
The Company shall not be liable for damages or losses incurred by users due to the following reasons related to the provision of this Service, except in cases based on the Company's intentional or gross negligence:
1) False, incorrect, omitted, or unmodified information provided by the user to the Company, including registration information.
2) Insufficient management, errors in use, or use by a third party of the user's ID, password, or private key, and other related issues.
3) Content provided or uploaded by the Company or a third party on this Service or this website.
4) Security defects, errors, bugs, other defects, or viruses in this Service.
5) Temporary suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service based on these Terms of Service.
6) Measures to suspend the use of this Service based on these Terms of Service or the termination of this User Agreement.
7) Transactions, communications, disputes, and other matters arising between users and third parties in connection with the use of this Service.
8) Other reasons related to this Service or these Terms of Service.
Article 17 (Notification)
Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, all notices and other communications to the Company's users shall be made by posting them on this website or by email or other means specified by the Company.
Article 18 (Amendment of these Terms)
If any of the following items apply, we may amend these Terms of Service by setting the effective date of the amendment, publishing the amended terms and the effective date on this website or by other appropriate means of public notice specified by us, except where otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, provided that the amendment does not violate the purpose of these Terms of Service and is reasonable in light of the necessity for the amendment and the circumstances relating to the amendment:
1) If the content of the amendment is in line with the interests of the users.
2) If the content of the amendment does not contradict the purpose of these Terms of Service, is reasonable in light of the necessity for the amendment, the similarity of the content after the amendment, and other circumstances related to the amendment.
The amendments to these Terms of Service, as per the preceding paragraph, shall take effect on the effective date specified in the same paragraph, and the amended terms shall apply to all users.
By continuing to use this Service even after the effective date of the amendment, users shall be deemed to have agreed to the said amendments.
If a user does not agree with the amendment to these Terms of Service, the user may terminate this User Agreement by notifying the Company by following the procedure separately designated by the Company before the effective date of the amendment. In such a case, the user's account will be suspended or deleted.
Article 19 (Transfer of Rights and Obligations, etc.)
Users may not assign, transfer (including by merger or company split), pledge, or otherwise dispose of their status under this User Agreement or any of their rights or obligations under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
If the Company transfers its business related to this Service to a third party (including in the case of a merger, company split, or any other transfer of business), the Company may transfer its position under this User Agreement, its rights or obligations under this User Agreement, and all user information obtained through this Service to the transferee. Users must agree to such transfer in advance.
Article 20 (Severability)
If any provision or part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by law or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining part of the provision that is found to be invalid or unenforceable shall remain fully effective. In such a case, the Company and users shall make reasonable efforts to make the invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof legal and enforceable to the extent necessary to achieve the same effect as the original provision or part thereof, considering the purpose and legal and economic effects of the invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof, and in good faith and fairness.
Article 21 (Good Faith Consultation)
The Company and users shall engage in good faith consultation based on the spirit of good faith and fair dealing, as well as applicable laws and commercial practices, in order to resolve any uncertainties regarding the interpretation of these Terms of Service, any matters not specified in these Terms of Service, or any matters related to this Service.
Article 22 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms of Service and this User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of this Service based on these Terms of Service or this User Agreement shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the agreed exclusive court of first instance.